Effective Date: 10/07/2023
- Information Collection
2.1 Personal Information
The ECA may collect personal information from users of the website, including but not limited to, names, email addresses, contact numbers, and any other information voluntarily provided through contact forms or subscriptions.
2.2 Non-Personal Information
The ECA may automatically collect non-personal information, such as IP addresses, browser type, operating system, and referring website URLs, to enhance the user experience and improve our website’s functionality.
- Use of Information
3.1 Personal Information
The ECA may use personal information provided by users for the following purposes:
- Responding to enquiries and communications from users
- Providing requested services and information
- Sending newsletters, updates, and promotional materials, if opted-in by the user
- Administering user accounts and website functionality
- Conducting surveys, research, and analysis to improve our services
- Complying with legal obligations
3.2 Non-Personal Information
Non-personal information collected is used for statistical analysis, website improvement, and ensuring the security and proper functioning of the website.
- Information Sharing
The ECA will not disclose or sell personal information to third parties unless:
- Required by law or legal process
- Consent has been obtained from the user
- Necessary for providing requested services or information
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of the ECA, its users, or the public
- Data Security
The ECA employs appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal information from unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure, and users should be aware of inherent risks.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- External Links
- Children’s Privacy
The ECA’s website is not intended for children under the age of 13. The ECA does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately.
- Contact Information